(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm.. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine...
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don ' t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That ' s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That ' s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you ' re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says ' Thanks a lot ' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ' you ' re welcome ' . that will bring on a ' whatever ' ).
(8) Whatever: Is a woman ' s way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don ' t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ' What ' s wrong? ' For the woman ' s response refer to # 3.
* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it ' s true!!!